HostGator is one of the most trusted and popular web hosting brands in the world. With a plan starting from $4.4/month it is one of the most effective for selected customers who are focusing on the web hosting department. As these days every business present in the world is coming online HostGator will help you build a website with a proper secure hosting.
Quick features of HostGator:
- It comes with unlimited bandwidth, Storage and addon domain.
- Comes with secure IP deny manager
- Unlimited FTP, MySQL database and free SSL provided for better security.
- 24*7 Customer support with 45 days money back guarantees and many more.
Find the best plan suited for you:
As mentioned earlier HostGator come up with plans starting from $4.4/month let us brief you the 3 essential plans that will suits you the best as per your requirements.
- Hatchling – $4.45/month: Best for a single blog for productivity, reviews, articles etc.
- Baby Plan – $6.95/month: Perfect for multiple blogs.
- Business Plan – $12.95/month: Best for multiple blogs with a private IP address and Toll-free number.
These three mentioned plans are the best for those who are new in the blogging and web hosting industry as well as a veteran in any kind of business. These plans are also available in quarterly or yearly tenure for hassle-free reactivation.
- How to host a website on HostGator?
Decide the type of website you need to have
There are two types of website you can host in the platform:
- Static Website: These are basic websites which are simple websites with one or more HTML web pages. These can be built on computers with software like Dreamweaver where you can upload the developed the pages to your hosts’ server using any FTP software. The most interesting part of a static website is that whenever you want to make any changes in the website you can easily work in the software and later upload it in the Host server, the desired changes will be made.
- Dynamic Website: These websites contain information that changes its data depending on the time of day, viewers and other factors. Dynamic Websites work on real-time management where visitors can have individual accounts, add comments, reviews, posts etc. Dynamic websites are ideal for business organizations that include e-commerce sites, business blogs etc.
- Choose your hosting server and select a plan
HostGator is the best platform to host both static and dynamic websites. Choose from the best plans mentioned above and follow the next steps.
- Change your DNS Address
Post purchasing your suitable web hosting plan you will get Domain Name Servers (DNS) which is equivalent to IP address for your website. To get your website running you will have to change the name servers of your domain and to do so visit the domain control panel of HostGator via http://manage.hostgator.in/customer. Then log in via registered email id and password and post the login click on the Domain Name and then in the registration section click on the Name Servers option. Replace the existing name servers which were provided by the current web host and then click Update Name Servers
- Upload your website
Once every step is complete upload the website through FTP client and then start browsing.
HostGator provides you with the most secure and comfortable web hosting platforms to have your website at the best. Keep supporting us for better updates. Thank you.